State Government Network (SGN)
The State Government Network (SGN) was established in 1991 to give state components resources and materials necessary to advocate effectively within state government and to encourage communication between components.
State Government Network Representatives
Each AIA state component is assigned one official SGN representative and 3-4 alternates. If you are interested in participating in the State Government Network, please contact us for more information.
AIA P3 Toolkit – AIA Resources on Public-Private Partnerships
- Suggested Partnership Legislation <DRAFT>
- Summary – Suggested Legislation
- Issue Brief
- Public-Private Partnerships: What Architects Need to Know
- AIA Favored Oregon Legislation – Introduced (Not Passed)
- Long- Term Benefits – Beyond the quick-fix of public-private partnerships
- San Juan International Airport Forges New Front with P3
- The Long Beach Courthouse Project
Follow on Twitter
Check out twitter and post at #AIASGN. Be the first to see all the State & Local news by searching for #AIASGN on Twitter. Follow @AIA_Advocacy, @BSoukupJD, and @YvonneCastill16