Maryland Architect is a *monthly e-publication of AIA Maryland with a circulation of 2800+ designed to deliver up-to-date information on activities, programs and general news to the design community. Please feel free to contact the chapter office with additions, comments or corrections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up here to join our email list and receive Maryland Architect Newsletter.
Copy Deadline: The 5th day of the month of publication. Send news items to email@example.com.
Members Speak: a column in the Maryland Architect monthly newsletter whereby AIA members and industry stakeholders may provide relevant, educational and informative material pertinent to the architectural profession.
- Maximum length: 800 words. Entire article will be published on the AIA Maryland website; the first few paragraphs will be published in the newsletter with a link to the full article.
- No logos are permitted; hyperlinks will be considered.
- One image per article that helps delineate the content. May not be an image of the author, company representation (logo/building), or company project (unless project is a direct illustration of points made in the article).
- A maximum of two articles per issue will be published.
- Up to two articles by any one contributor will be considered in a calendar year. A series of articles on a particular topic will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Send pertinent articles to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th day of the month of desired publication. All articles are subject to editorial review and acceptance.
Member News: Maryland Architect includes a link to brief news items from our members and sponsors, including awards, events and other newsworthy items of interest to architects in Maryland. Items should include a url link (if any) to full information and sent to AIAMD. Submissions will be edited for length. Eligible member news and announcements content shall report news about, or the work of, an AIA MD member or the AIA MD member’s office’s work generated from their office located in Maryland. Project news items are limited to work completed under the direction of an AIA Maryland member. Publication of member news or announcement items is not an endorsement of the news or announcement.
AIA Maryland does not take responsibility for, or any editorial position on, articles or news items submitted by its members. Any questions should be directed to the firm or author of the news piece.
On the Boards: On the Boards listings are available for AIA Maryland members only. We want to showcase and promote our members’ upcoming projects on our website and in our monthly newsletter. To list your upcoming project, please complete the On the Boards submission form. For more information or questions, please contact us or call 410.263.0916.
Events: Event listings should be brief and include event title, date, time, cost, location, short description and URL link. Consideration is given to non-profit organizations, members and sponsors, and events offering AIA/CES LUs that are located in the MD/VA/DC Metropolitan area.
Classified Advertising is $50 with company logo (if desired). Classified Ads will be featured in one monthly newsletter and includes a 30-day listing on our online job board.
Newsletter Advertising – click here for the 2016 Media Kit.